Last Updated: May 25, 2018.
Your privacy and the privacy of your customers are critically important to us. At Marketly (“COMPANY”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t share your personally identifying information, with anyone, except as needed, to provide product support, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
This Service does not require you to enter any information to view the website or the products and services, however, in order to access or otherwise learn about our Services you will be asked to provide information to conduct business with us. This request generally includes personal information which is required to explore a business relationship. This information shall be governed by this policy.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data, please contact our Support team.
Collection and Use of Information
- Email Addresses. We do not and will not send spam, sell or rent your email address or any social media login account information to third parties. We do not disclose, sell, share, trade or give away a User’s personal information to third parties, except as needed for completing payment and billing transactions through the services of payment processing vendors, if applicable. We do not email your customers directly, for any reason except if requested by the customer for troubleshooting reasons. Please note that given the nature of our services, emails may be generated on your behalf through our service and may bear the Marketly branding. You are still responsible for the content of those emails complying with our policies and each of our respective privacy policies.
- Logging Statistics
Like most website operators, our servers automatically collect certain types of non-personally-identifying, technical information, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
– What website you came from to get here
– How long you stay for
– What kind of device you’re usingWe use this information to better understand how our visitors use our website, and to maintain Services.
- Location Information & IP Addresses Marketly does not collect or store location data through your use of the Services. Internet Protocol addresses indicate the location of a User’s computer or mobile device on a network connected to the Internet. Providing Services to you may result in the logging of IP addresses for systems administration, troubleshooting purposes and to prevent prohibited account sharing. While this may be used to infer an approximation of your location when using certain features of the Services, we do not log IP addresses to track your session. If you are an account holder, we may link IP addresses to personally identifiable information in order to monitor account sharing and prevent prohibited activity.
- Data Aggregation In addition to the other uses described in this Policy, you agree that we may extract and use information from the information you disclose for the purposes of aggregating data in a non-identifiable method. This aggregated data may be used internally to improve services or without limitation, to develop, analyze, combine, or publish the aggregated data for commercial purposes.
- Cookies Your use of certain of the Services may result in the assignment and storage of session cookies by Marketly and Google Analytics to recognize your access privileges and generally track user preferences. A cookie is a text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device by a server. Session cookies expire when you end your session and close your browser interface. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Visitors who do not wish to have cookies placed on their computers or mobile devices should deny Cookies by configuring their respective browsers to do so. If Cookies are denied, certain features of our Services may not function properly.
How we Share your Information
Marketly takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying information.
Marketly discloses potential personally identifying information only on an as needed (or required) basis as follows:
- To Marketly employees that: (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide the Services; and (ii) that have expressly agreed not to disclose it to others. Note* Some of those employees, and contractors may be located outside of your home country; by using the Services you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- As required by law such to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request
- If Marketly becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Comet.ml assets, we will ensure that the acquiring organization agrees to protect personal information in accordance with the commitments we have made in this Privacy Notice, and that the acquiring organization will provide notice before personal information, customer information, or business information becomes subject to a different privacy notice.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Accessing and Updating your Personal Information
To review, access or update your personal information to review its accuracy, or request deletion please contact us at [email protected]
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal or other account information we maintain within forty-five (45) days of your request. We provide this access so you can review, make corrections, or request deletion of your information. If we cannot honor your request within the 45-day period, we will tell you when we will be able to provide access. In the unlikely event that we cannot provide you access to your information, we will explain why we cannot do so.
Please note that any changes you make will be reflected in our active user database within a reasonable time, however we may retain information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud, to satisfy legal obligations, or otherwise we reasonably believe there is a legitimate reason to do so.
If you have an account with us for access and use of our Services, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Marketly and our Services. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
Feedback & Support
If you send us a request (via a support email or one of our feedback channels), We reserve the right to publish it (stripped of all personally identifying information, of course) in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other Users.
We may provide technical support to service your account(s) with us. In order to do so, we may use certain personally identifying information, with your consent, to access your account for the purpose of troubleshooting, running tests, and/or otherwise providing support. In providing technical support to you, we may potentially see other personally identifying information viewable on your account pages. As with all other information, we promise to hold any information we encounter in the process of providing support to the highest possible security and protection standards.
Security & Data Storage
To prevent unauthorized access, safeguard data accuracy, and maintain the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to protect the personal information data you submit. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. However, since the Internet is not 100% secure and as new technology evolves and emerges, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party interferences from illegally obtaining or tampering with your personal information.
We encourage you to help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you use the Services. Change your account password often, using a combination of letters, numbers, and characters, and make sure you use a secure connection.
Marketly will retain data for as long as needed for the purposes described above and/or as required by law. A user may request access to certain data about themselves by contacting us.
Privacy of Minors
We do not promote or offer the Services for use by anyone under the age of 17 (“minors”). Marketly does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from minors, and we will not knowingly link to any third-party website or platform, or host any Customer Sites that solicit or collect personal information from minors. If you believe that a minor has disclosed personal information to us or that we have linked to such a third-party or User website or platform, please contact us.
Additional information for International Users
If the ownership of Marketly substantially changes, such that all of its assets were acquired, or merged into another entity, or in the unlikely event that Marketly enters bankruptcy, you understand that any stored personally identifying, and non-personally identifying information and data will likely be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer or merging entity of Marketly may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Objections and Restrictions
At any time, you may object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of Personal Data containing your information except as permitted by applicable law.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can check to indicate you do not want your information to be used by the Marketly or any third party for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.